Our roots started in the electrical industry with our parent company Tomm Electric, one of NJ’s leading commercial electrical solutions. In 2021, seeing the growth of the electric vehicle market and seeing the need in the marketplace, we launched Turnkey Car Charger Installers, a full service design, project management and installation car charging station company for businesses and homes.
And now, seeing the need for quality and reliable security services, we’ve launched Dynamic Entry Solutions.
Dynamic Entry Solutions provides security systems, service, sales and consulting for commercial offices, retail outlets, manufacturers and airports.
Led by CEO Paul Budveit, he saw the need for a company that could provide a full suite of turnkey security and entry installation solutions that provide all aspects of construction. Our goal is to bring our electrical and construction expertise, quality products and services and an excellent reputation to provide our clients with turn-key solutions for their security services needs. All of our technicians go through thorough background checks and drug screening. We only hire team members we trust to work in our own home and in our own business. And our employees are committed to continued education.
How We Work
When you call us for security systems/services, our process is as follows:
We carefully inspect and assess your situation
Based on this assessment, we design the best solution for your business
We review this solution with you to determine if it adequately meets your needs and revise as needed based on your feedback
We plan and schedule construction with minimal disruption to your facility
We procure entry equipment
We efficiently and effectively install your security system and handle all construction
We communicate with you at every step to ensure your goals are being met
Sales & Consulting
- We are the leader in the installation of Retail Swing Gate Systems in the Northeast/ Mid-Atlantic Regions by the number of units installed
- We have successfully performed:
- 250+ entry gate system installs inside Fortune 100 Companies Stores
- 100’s of service tickets in over 10 states on old swing gates by replacing parts rather than replacing full gates
- Because of this experience, we choose the best placement of gates using our extensive knowledge of building codes, handicap codes and pedestrian entrance patterns
Our Construction Background
- We have vast experience in successfully design-engineering projects and drafting permit documents using applicable building,
handicap, fire, electrical and local codes
- Our in-house CAD abilities, paired with partnerships with architects and engineers in multiple states, allow for fast and affordable
- In-house installation, electrical and fire alarm abilities in six states, as well as installation abilities in 14 states
- Speedy inspection close-out process, full-time back-office staff and assigned Project Manager point of contact
Our focus on great customer service
- With our turnkey full construction services, we manage everything from installation of product, flooring, ceiling or wall repair, electrical systems, low voltage systems, fire alarm wiring and activation – for a complete, turnkey product, saving you time (and money) and the hassle of dealing with multiple vendors
- Our reputation for always doing quality work
- We are reliable. We answer the phone, show up on time and do what we say we are going to do!